Saturday, May 24, 2008

Progress....

I have been on a quest to fight social work burn out. So, this week I officially joined the gym! As one of the added perks of joining, I had a session with a personal trainer this morning. Her name was Candice and she really pushed me to work out! Ah! And the most embarrassing part about it, was she was just showing me the equipment - I doubt she would define it as an actual work out. By the end of the 40 minute session, I could hardly walk, and then I went home and slept for three hours! She also checked my body fat mass - no details necessary. I am feeling motivated and hope this turns out to be a great stress reliever! I was trying to find a picture of a woman body builder to put with this post as a joke, but they were all pretty gross and inappropriate. So, as soon as I have a decent picture of myself, I might throw it out here!

No comments: