Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cajun cookin'

This California girl had a Cajun treat this evening! Crawfish, gumbo, boudin sausage straight from LaFayette Louisiana! I was woefully unprepared for this experience in my crisp white professional shirt right after work! I have to admit, looking at those googley eyes and then hearing people suck on their heads made me nauseous! But it all tasted very good in the end! I am willing to try just about 98% of any kind of new food, but I did not suck on the crawfish heads. I could never be on fear factor!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Okay, you are a brave soul!! I could never do it. Just looking at the picture made me woozy. Great job keeping up on your blog. I feel I stay more connected this way. Way to Go!!

Amy Middleton said...

yeah i am NOT a fear factor girl! that would give me the heebee jeebees (if that is a word) :)

Bonnie Janelle said...

Ewww...so gross....I get sick from "normal" food...you're one brave puppy! Thanks for blogging again.