Saturday, April 19, 2008

Beaver's Bend Camping Trip

So, I am going to try to blog a little more often than once every five months :o) The most notable, photographed adventure I've been on recently was to Beaver's Bend Oklahoma. Jason and I went with a few couples from our Sunday School class and had a wonderful time! This picture makes me laugh and sing the song in my head, "One of these things is not like the others..." Being tall has it's blessings and curses! During our two night camping stay, we were visited by a friendly raccoon who attempted to steal our graham crackers from our picnic table one night as we were sitting around the camp fire. We heard a rustling and chased him down with our smores skewers. The next night, one bin was left unsecured and he managed to successfully steal the box of graham crackers and a loaf of bread! He also left many little muddy paw prints on all of the coolers!


When in Rome.......

No comments: