Sunday, June 29, 2008

Supper Club


I belong to a wonderful Sunday school class at my church Grace Community. One of the fun things we do is Supper Club. People open their homes and couples sign up to come over and have dinner together and get to know each other. This Friday night I went to the Ghrist's home (Joel in front in blue shirt and Eloise in front of TV in brown shirt). We had amazing grilled pork chops and chicken and other yummy food. Then we played Moods and Apples to Apples. Great fun was had by all.

Yesterday, Jason and I drove to DFW to pick up his little sis Jennifer. She will be staying with us for about a month and will go to camp at Rockin' C this week. I will go back out to stay at the RV tonight hopefully. My friend Julie from California will fly out on Thursday to stay for the Holiday weekend. It's going to be a great week!

1 comment:

Joeloise Ghrist said...

GREAT picture!! That was a fun evening!! I'm glad you liked the food; I'll have to give you the recipe for the meat marinade & the rice. It's from Taste of Home Healthy Cooking magazine. =D

Still waiting on the photo demonstration of the flushing process in the RV....whenever you get the chance. ;)